The alternative to Plasma and Laser.
The SanPAW 150PW Plasma Arc Welding System is self-contained in a small package with a 200 Amp power supply, control console and Recirculator with many advantages over traditional automated plasma welding. It’s pilot arc circuit results in consistent arc starting every time, reduced scrap and improved process control for repeatable, high quality welds.
Easy to setup: just requires attaching input power, gases, then mounting the torch.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.5-200 Amp current range – providing quality performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Smooth DC arc – repetitive, high quality welds.
- Pilot Arc – repeatable arc starting reducing defects and rework .
- Multiple Voltage Input – 200-230/460VAC, 1/3 phase, 50 or 60 hz (575VAC with optional module)
- Current Limiter – limits power source output to torch capability to avoid torch damage.
- Preview Set Current – eliminates costly test set-ups/displays actual current/voltage.
- Included Weld Sequencer (Current Sloper/Pulser).
- Internal Torch Coolant Recirculator.
- Save 9 Programs.
- Protection devices:
- Coolant flow protection/interlock
- Coolant temperature protection/interlock
- Console temperature overload detection/interlock
- Simple interface – automated or manual control
- Can utilize a number of competitive torches.
- Approvals — CSA (pending); IP23S; IEC 60974-1 (CE)
- 3 Year Warranty
Part Number: IDU-W150PW-U1DVP (Power Supply Only.)